Saturday, January 9, 2010

Seed Planing....


It is that time of year again when the snow falls and the wind blows, and all the seed brochures have arrived........

I am sitting down with my cup of coffee, brochures and my garden plan and getting the best job of selecting what we will grow this season.  As ever I promise to grow some weird and wonderful veggies.
We will be increasing our range or Heirloom Vegetables, I have added Sweet Potatoes, Chinese Artichokes, Rapini and a greater selection of fall/winter veggies.
If you have any suggestions of things you would like to see in your boxes or at the market please do let us know.  We are always happy to try.
We will be establishing a proper herb garden this season and last year we planted additional Rhubarb and Asparagus plants, ready for spring picking.

No comments:

Post a Comment